The specifications regarding qualities and quantities of a project are already determined and defined within project preparation. These are part of the “demand planning”, which is defined as follows according to DIN 18205:
• Methodical determination of the requirements of building contractors and users,
• their targeted editing as “demand” and
• their transferral into a problem scope understandable for planners, architects and engineers.
The findings of the demand planning are consolidated in case of need or user need and include:
• Description of tasks
• Space allocation plans
• Decoration specifications
• Functional plans
• Footpath and communication connections
• Predefined parameters (deadlines, costs, qualities and quantities) etc.